SEOZiL Terms of Service ("Agreement") Last update: October 20, 2013
Please read these Terms of Service ("Agreement", "Terms of Service") carefully before using http://seozil.com/ ("the Site") operated by SEOZiL ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://seozil.com/.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by SEOZiL and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by SEOZiL.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
- We will not accept any kind of advertisement of sites selling illegal items, gambling sites, adult sites etc. Approval of advertisement lays completely on our discrimination.
- Spots for advertisement may be purchased using PayPal.
- Advertisements will be active, once payment is confirmed.
- Advertisements will be active for the specified period mentioned at the time of placing the order.
- Order once placed, cannot be cancelled. No money will be refunded once the AD is live on our site.
- Notification may be given to the Advertiser via email prior to the completion of the AD period for renewal. However the same will depend on the order status and availability of spots and our discrimination.
- If you need further assistance, contact our customer support here.
- Submit your directory site under proper category.
- Provide the URL of your directory's home page only.
- Give proper title and describe your site in brief.
- Only paid listings will be able to provide social networking links for Facebook, Twitter and Google plus.
- Free listing positions will solely depend on the site's Google page rank, Alexa ranking, Collections by SEO companies, Reviews & Ratings from the visitors. Provide your domain email address (for free listing) to get approval of listing.
- If you find that your site has been listed under wrong category, write to us.
- Site those are featuring in our lists are mostly submitted by the site owners. If you wish to take your site down from our listing, contact us immediately.
SEO Companies / Individuals
- You can visit, browse and use our resources for free.
- Sign up to share your experience with fellow visitors about any site.
- Why sign up?
- You will be able to create your profile.
- You can upload your company logo.
- You can provide your social networking links.
- You will be able to review/rate any site listed with us.
- You will be able to COLLECT the links to your account for your future use. Thus you can organize all the links categorically which you found useful (for example - gives quick approval).
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.